The Stress Effect
We all know how devastating stress can be to our health and its relationship to ulcers, headaches, insomnia, depression, and anxiety. What you don’t know is that stress is not just your emotional response to the events in your life or the world you live in. Stress can be and is the result of a real physical and chemical imbalance caused by inflammation that you can do something about. The Stress Effect is the first book to make the vital connection between stress and inflammation, and shows how the adrenal hormone cortisol is your body’s natural response to both stress and inflammation – and 50% of Americans have undiagnosed inflammation.
Let The Stress Effect show you how inflammation is caused by the Standard American Diet (SAD) and the overuse of anti-inflammatory drugs (aspirin, ibuprophen), antibiotics, soda, caffeine, alcohol, or a combination of all of these. The book explains:
- The real cause of both systemic blood stream and intestinal tract inflammation
- How elevated levels of cortisol are related to weight gain and obesity, diabetes, heart disease, thyroid disorders, autoimmune diseases, and memory loss
- Why cortisol causes you to uncontrollably crave sugar, salt, and fat which are the staples of fast food and processed foods that cause systemic inflammation in the first place
- How to scientifically test your cortisol levels at home
- How to easily resolve both types of inflammation and bring your cortisol levels back to normal
- How to have a commonsense diet once the food cravings are resolved that supports normal hormone balance
- Resource information for finding a doctor who will work with you on this program
The Stress Effect precisely describes how cortisol is related to most diseases and disorders so you can finally make sense out of what is ailing you. It has a simple and effective supplementation program that that will help you regain and maintain vibrant health.